[StBernard] Enforcement to begin today on St. Bernard Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 19 21:40:52 EST 2007

Craig

I have always taken pride in my property, but I am finding out that people
do not respect others. I wish it was so easy to keep my house on Jacob
Drive like it is supposed to be. I have had the plexi glass put up on two
windows on my home, taken within 24 hours. My Storage shed in the back has
been broken into three times even with 3/4 inch plywood screwed to the door
frame. Ever time my yard is cleaned someone dumps trash on it and I do
not think there is anything else to steal out of the house since the last
bit of the copper is now gone Also I have spent money for someone to keep
my grass cut only to find out it was not done. Do you know of anyone?
So do I keep spending money?

3808 Jacob