[StBernard] LRA award letter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 21 23:15:40 EST 2007

I received my golden letter, also. In reading the last page, I am curious
about one of the statements that answer the question "What amounts are paid
on your behalf at closing ?" (....assistance will be used to pay off or pay
down on your behalf any of the following obligations...) One of the
obligations is "Fees for Recording the Road Home agreements." Does anyone
know how much these fees are ? We're hardly getting anything now, why should
we have to pay recording fees ? The hugh amount of money this company is
getting for doing such a poor job should include these fees already. Has
anyone gone to a closing or knows someone has and can give me an idea how
much these fees run ?

Syl