[StBernard] Road Home Protest

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 22 19:21:08 EST 2007

Which Road Home location? St. Bernard ONLY or is there one as well planned
for Baton Rouge? At the point of protest, make it effective and notify the
press, (especially the TV stations, etc.) which can interview walkers, hear
their supplications and help aim the "arrow of disappointment, hardship and
anger more accurately towards the heart of government/LRA. How is it that
there isn't a more organized movement involving each LRA "waystation"? There
was a state representative from New Orleans camping out around Christmas to
protest for N.O. She received much publicity and forced a meeting because of
her "strike".

--jer--

Before we lose too much time, I need a quick show of emails:

* Who is able to protest in front of the Road Home on March 3?
* What location?
* Can you help get the word out on other web sites?

If we can't get at least 20 people to commit to Chalmette on March 3 then I
don't think it is worth pursuing.

Thanks,
Westley