[StBernard] Safe to Move Back?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 23 20:07:34 EST 2007

There are hundreds of homes going up where I'm at away from the storm area,
and I'm not sneezing here. That would sound like a good logical theory if
that were true about reconstruction. What's IN the materials is the result,
what's been touched, smelled, and experienced by homeowners is that result,
and it has plenty to do with health problems. Remember the old saying for
real estate people: location, location, location? Well, let's add to that
so that all may understand:

--environment, environment, and yes, -- environment!!

Asbestos, toxins, and a mixed bag of residue and funk. Folks, it's going to
take some time for a clean and safe environment no matter what side of the
fence you're on. Everything else would probably mean an untruth was
mentioned by someone.

mj

I can feel it as soon as I get to Chef Highway; here's definitely a
thickness and malodor in the air;
I sneeze alot more, probably from all the reconstruction.
MsSimms