[StBernard] Safe to Move Back?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 23 20:07:58 EST 2007

"I have been back living in the parish since November 2005. Other than a
few
colds, I have not experienced any sickness nor has my family members. I
think people are blowing things out of proportion about the parish. This is
and always will be a great parish to live in. Glad to be home!!!! --CA"

CA, my past note helps exemplify my position. Remember, not everyone gets a
cold, flu or disease at the same moment in time. Some take many years
between illnesses. Some only had to visit one time for activity to start in
their case. Others take longer to fester and develop into a full-blown
issue. Where's the "blowingsmoke" in anyone with long-term suffering
fostered by a short-term situation? mj