[StBernard] Leaving The Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 23 21:16:19 EST 2007

Cindy Meyers,
Well said!!!
When you're talking about the most precious thing in your life,your
daughter, it's what you and your husband believe is best for her. As I'm
sure you're the two most important people in her life.
My wife and I moved and our children are grown. We lived in the parish for
39 years so you can imagine how difficult it was for us to leave. If we
didn't like the parish we would have moved long ago.
We moved to Central LA and have met a lot of good people because they're
everywhere
as are bad people.My grandson made new friends in the school up here and so
will your daughter, if she hasn't already.
A parent can never be wrong when they take action for the good of their
children.
May God bless you, your husband and your daughter.
David Jochum