[StBernard] LOL

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 26 21:29:28 EST 2007

“It’s not our fault.’’ Hurricane Katrina "was an act of God. I didn't intentionally leave my house like this," Cascio said. "It looks like you want to go back to World War II Germany,’’ he said, comparing the law to the Gestapo.

I am just now reading this on the sbpg website. Apparently this person has never experienced the Gestapo nor WW2 in Germany, nor post WW2. No comparison. LOL.Feel blessed, sir , that you dont know any better.

Gaby

The "Road Home" is paved with good intentions......