[StBernard] MRGO suit

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 26 21:31:02 EST 2007

"Lets not bash the well intended solicitors nor put them on the chopping
block for ruining our community."--sk

***Pardon me, SK, I don't recall that truth-speaking in a public forum is
considered "bashing". For if I truly intended to bash, I would have done it
in style and dignity and flair, because I believe I could do a really
banged-up/dragged out job of it elsewhere if I wished (and got it
accepted<G>). (we'll leave NOLA and other forums for that, won't we <G>).. I
mean well, but I wish to keep things equal on all accounts.

Remember there is NO "true advocate" anywhere with readers not believing
what they read 100% of the time, ulterior motives, and those who
smoke-screen with flair and "blue-eyed trustworthiness. The best we can do
in the believability factor is to weigh each response and interaction
carefully before proceeding with a trusted individual's comments, (yes, even
mine). Most of us do the best we can do.

Even in the political realm, remember. I'm In-politically correct and
politics are remembered in two words:

Poly means Many.
Tics means blood sucking ticks
The end result? Many blood-sucking ticks. <chuckle>..

In any regards to Craig, he's done an admirable job, but even Craig has his
limitations as do us all. So, in an Oxymoron sense: Trust everything you
read and trust no one's comments/statements if your life depends upon it.
;^)

jer

Lets not bash the well intended solicitors nor put them on the chopping
block for ruining our community.
We have put one True Advocate who will see us through all of this.
Why dont you contact the claims office and invite Mr. Jay Andry to render
advice on this forum concerning the deadlines and applications?

sk