[StBernard] no road to home--it's a joke

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 4 22:12:34 EST 2007

Today my husband and I went to road home appointment
in Baton Rouge that was made three months ago. It was
in Baton Rouge and on a Saturday. We were told that
we were in the wrong location and were given a map and
sent to another location. No one was there but some
workmen, who informed us that no one works there any
more on a Saturday. We returned to the original
location which are the administrative offices and
someone tried to find out what happened. We had
called two days before to confirm the appointment and
were given a confirmation number. The person checked
and could not get a hold of anyone. She said she
would call us but we would have to return to Baton
Rouge on Monday. We said no we cannot return because
of work. Are these inept people actually getting paid
for the job they are not doing? Do we have to keep
paying and giving up our lives to make up for the
political patronage they are getting from our
misfortune? Tell me what works in this whole system?
Renee and Francis Cady