[StBernard] Another Nightmare

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 4 22:14:05 EST 2007

Brian,

In the blog, I told everyone what I did- I picketed my insurance
company's home office (me and my six month old daughter) and I was finally
treated as a person. Allstate Corporate is located at

2775 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062

847-402-5000

It's what a 10 hour drive there. Contact the media, make them face you as
a person and the more people you can get the better. When I did it, I used
very loud neon signs, I didn't shout or cause problems. I just walked back
and forth in silence, which I was told later was more effective. I know it
sounds crazy, but at this point what is there to lose. Demand to be a person
and not a claim number.

Second option, start locking up their Corporate lines by using land and
cell phones until you get someone on the line that will help you. If it can
affect the bottom line, then they will listen. I know this might sound like
a waste of time, but I found that investing a day or two was better than
sitting on my hands for months.

Third, get the attorney and sue for every penalty under the law,
including interest and time away from being in your home.

I don't know about anyone else, but I refuse to be anyone's victim
anymore. The down side, my teenage kids have developed the same attitude-
lucky me. They watched me be badgered and then badger them right back.
REMEMBER this- whenever possible get them to email you any and
everything....It has come to bite several insurance company's in the ass
later and may help when you expalin what one person says and the other
contradicts. Good luck!!!

Wendy Hall