[StBernard] Another Nightmare

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 5 22:24:18 EST 2007

Wendy,

Thanks so much for your input, and for your hard work in getting the message
across to Allstate! I will certainly try some of the suggestions you
mentioned, and more importantly, I will sue for a lot more than I had
originally thought I could. I hadn't even thought of interest or time away
from home!

Keep up the good fight, and I really do appreciate all of your hard work and
taking the time to let me know what can be done. I usually check the blog
once a day, but I must have missed a few days when you wrote about the trip
to the corporate office! That was FANTASTIC. lol

Thanks again,
Brian