[StBernard] Letter from LRA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 6 21:21:25 EST 2007

We got our letter.

They offer you $1,900.00 to purchase your home, then they tell you it would
cost $240,000 to repair or rebuild, go figure. They told us point blank at
the meeting that everyone gets $90. sq ft. They told me my house was only
worth 106,000, in Buccaneer Villa North. 1680 living area in on my
calculator totals 150,+ not 106. These people get you one way or the other.

My home was updated and in excellent shape. I think that they have morons
giving out appraisals, I am a real estate agent, I know what my area is
worth. Three years ago, my friends house sold for $132,500 across the
street with less square feet.

Dianne