[StBernard] REVISED: THE ROAD HOME PROGRAM HOSTS AN OPEN HOUSE IN ATLANTA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 12 02:10:39 EDT 2007

I was not taken anywhere. I had the good sense to leave before the
storm
hit. Where were you taken?

I based my comments on what I've seen on TV regarding the NOLA folk
who went
to both Dallas and Atlanta.

I also left and went to Texas, but that does not mean anything. Did the TV
state that everyone that went to these places did not have insurance, I know
quite a few people who stayed and was bussed out of there and are still
there, this does not mean they did not have any insurance and are going to
get the whole amount. I stand by my comments, I only know my business ,so I
cannot judge or categorize all people in one pile.
Sue