[StBernard] Coming Back to St. Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 15 22:36:39 EDT 2007

Westley,

This person has a voice on this website and his own opinions; I respect that. I do not deny anyone freedom of speech; his speeches disturb me because they are divisive.

I thought the purpose of this site was to keep me informed; a point of view from the people of the parish on how things are going in the recovery as opposed to a government web site.

Thank you for doing a great job with sending us all the vital information; fewer opinion pieces would be appreciated.

EFS