[StBernard] Parading

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 18 21:43:55 EDT 2007

JR, I tell you, from my vantage point, at least 30-40 officers were present
in the skirmish and were there within 5 minutes. If there were a shortage of
policemen, than all 30-40 you mentioned gathered on the "Battle of/for the
Irish, Italian and Islenos-2007". I don't know if they had 30-40
"characters" who misbehaved, putting them one-on-one, but it took about
15-20 minutes to calm the crowds/bystanders who moved with the ordeal back
and forth across the neutral ground to the north and south pavements.

Yep, 30-40 officers all of them working in the same area and on the same day
(vicinity). I suppose the Sheriff's office denied law enforcement a day off
on Sunday because black shirts/pants were everywhere.

===jer===

Kudo's Chad! I was wondering if the state sent in reinforcements
considering St. Bernard is lucky if we still have 30 to 40 policeman, much
less all of them working in the same area, on the same day.

JR