[StBernard] Sales Tax Refund

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 20 22:58:57 EDT 2007

Mine was cut to less than half. I called them & they said that they use the
last 2 years of income & how long you were in the house. I stated that I was
in the house for 30 years & sure didn't buy everything in the last 2 years.
She said to send in my last 2 years of income taxes. Why 2004, I don't know
since only 2005 shows our losses. She also said they were following state
guidelines. I told her that the state guidelines must have changed since
the people who filed early got their full refund. And I asked if they were
going to go back to those people & ask for the money back since they
received the full amount. She said that nobody received the full amount,
Naturally, I told that that was not true because I know people who filed
early last year & got the whole refund. I told her I wanted to appeal & she
was supposed to get her supervisor to call me, BUT....naturally I have not
heard anything from them.

Syl