[StBernard] QUESTION FOR CRAIG

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 20 22:59:26 EDT 2007

Rena,

the adoption is set for April 3 with a 60 or 90 day implementation period
which will be decided at the meeting on the 20th. FEMA has said that the
ICC funds become available upon implementation.

The decision about the implementation period will be influenced by the new
FIRM information being released, among other things.

God Bless,
Craig