[StBernard] QUESTION FOR CRAIG

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 21 18:43:59 EDT 2007

I am with State Farm. They told me that because I was in Zone B and the
Parish had not yet adopted the ABDF plan, that I would not be eligible for
ICC funds.

I got angry and said "OH...I see...since I'm in Zone B...I guess that means
I really DIDN'T have 7 1/2 feet of water in my house for 3 weeks??? hehehe

However, my agent did say that once the Parish adopted the ABDF plan, I
would then be eligible for ICC funds to have the slab demolished. So, now I
play the waiting game.

Hope this helps you!

Rena

Rena,

Who do u have insurance with. I have state farm and i am also trying to get
them to use my icc funds to demolish the slab but they keep telling me I am
not in a flood zone so i can not use it. I am getting ready to call ICC
myself and see what can be done.

Veronica Dr Resident