[StBernard] St. Bernard Proud

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 22 20:13:19 EDT 2007

I believe it was Jack Benny, "resident" (don't worry your "secret identity"
is safe with us!), who said "Well!!".

I took it out of content? Since when are your comments below considered
"grandeur de comment"? Don't worry, because I will try my best to keep my
comments neutral and non-offensive even though. However, I will take it
serious as you've gone the gamut in calling me insane, ugly, negative, in
need of help, and boring and the best part (it happens ALL in one
paragraph), so I'll keep the hypocrisy at bay and not strike back even
though to anyone who gets "bash mail" can attest that it's not polite,
proper, or courteous.

At any rate, I'll not strike back in retaliation as expected. Just to tell
you to please have a better day tomorrow, I hope. Remember. I'm not your
problem, but am responsible for my own recovery since I cannot depend upon
governments nor a rich uncle. Still, I hold my head high, regardless of
criticism or hypocrisy.

Besides that, my shrink's on vacation <smile>..

--jer--

As usually Jer you took this out of content. All we are asking is that
everyone stop making ugly comments to the returned or not returned St.
Bernard resident. At this point, most residents have made the decision that
is best for their family and that is the most important thing. We now need
to look at the re-build, and you are either with us or not. If you are we
are grateful and if you are not you can keep your ugly comments to yourself.
I hope if makes you feel good when you write all these negative things, but
we are tired of hearing it. I personally think you need some mental help and
I hope you realize that you may be causing others emotionally issues every
time they read your stuff. Yes, you have said that you have the right to
write what ever you want, but does it really help. No. All I ask is that
you sit down and really think about what you say and if it is really helping
anyone. I will pray for you.

Returning Resident.