[StBernard] I've asked before

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 22 20:13:54 EDT 2007

Dear Somebody, I share your grief and anxiety awaiting good news about the
Murphy Settlement. So many have anticipated their reward and planning as
part of the recovery. Some have calculated March for checks to be cut and
delivered. March has but 10 days left, and it appears it now could be April
+++.

Don't know if will help but perhaps the 1-888-367-5416 Opt.3, might get a
roundabout figure or perhaps more delay and excuses. Who knows?

Like everything else since Katrina, we wait longer and expect even less.
Pitiful.

--jer--

Iv'e asked before and have not seen an answer.... Any
news on when the Settlement Checks for the Murphy
Class Action Suit will be sent? I though it was early
March, did that change?

Somebody please answer