[StBernard] St. Bernard Proud

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 22 21:24:45 EDT 2007

Thanks for the comments, I agree with you 100% I am fighting a lost cause,
we have people who seem to want no part of St. Bernard with their negative
attitudes but when you tell them the way it is for people living down here
they question how long you have been a resident, then when they find out you
have been longer than they have they ask why you want to bring that up. Its
funny, St. Bernard is different but the new place they moved is perfect and
they know everybody and everything. Trust me most of these people will be
back eventually because why else would they be spending time talking about
St. Bernard. Maybe Westley can start a St. Tammany list for them, I am sure
they have negative things to say about St. Tammany as well :-).

Thanks again, I think I will give up the fight, let them talk and report the
positives I see daily in my hometown, the only place I ever want to live
regardless of how hard things are, ST. BERNARD PARISH, LA.

Chad