[StBernard] question about 2006 taxes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 23 23:46:24 EDT 2007

Just a few things to consider:
1) GO Zone depreciation
2) Residential Energy Credits
3) LA Citizens Surcharges
4) Retirement Distributions escaping 10% excise tax and being taxed over a
three year time period
5) Not picking up into income the State tax refund from 2005 in 2006 if
state withholding was not used as itemized deduction in 2005 to lower
federal taxable income

Dan Johnson
Certified Public Accountant
257 W Causeway Approach