[StBernard] Trucks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 24 19:05:11 EDT 2007

WOC,

Why so touchy? I was not accusing you of shooting at these trucks. Of
course it would be insane to do this. I understand that and I'm not
advocating it. I was just trying to make sense of such a senseless act. Of
course it would not be rational to do that. Keep in mind that they do have
unbalance people in this world who think up all kinds of crazy things to do.

Laurie