[StBernard] St. Bernard Proud

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 24 19:05:56 EDT 2007

"Hey, Jer, That's it, take the high road. I enjoy reading your comments as
well as those by everyone else. As a matter of fact, this web site would
not be the same if you stopped posting!! Take Care, Jer, and have a GREAT
DAY! --TJH"

****Geez, TJH, I've taken the low road this past couple of years at such
frequency, that I don't know if I can see THAT HIGH!<SMILE>. But, one thing
I want readers here on Wesley to know:

I am NOT a St. Bernard Sympathizer, (there are enough of them around the
United States), I AM a St. Bernardian whether some choose to believe so or
not). I remain steadfast Direct to the bone, died in the wool, have bled its
blood and shed its tears during these trying times as has everyone who
experienced the tragedy of 2005.

It's my homeland and I'll never relinquish it to some who'd wish I stay
away.

I want MY parish to succeed no matter where I may wound up, back in da
parish, over or around there. I have invested my life and fortune there,
paid my dues to the hilt, and of course, have prayed to God about it. I'll
not abandon SBP's hopes and aspirations simply because I may or may not live
or choose to live there. If words spew from my jowls, then it is written in
blood here. For, it's primarily obedience of His wish to bridge the gap
between native St. Bernardians and those who meander throughout seeking a
final resting place for their lives. Unfortunately, to some it won't be da
parish and may he/she also be blessed for that decision as well. Regardless
of wherever His decision leads each "nomad" towards, it'll be the correct
one and there will be no disputing that will.

Remember, that the Lord has not deserted us nor the parish, He's just
trying to come to terms with His people as WHO is in charge this Millennium
AND WE ALL KNOW that "His will be done."

As Craig would say, God bless.

--jer--