[StBernard] St. Bernard proud

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 25 15:26:53 EDT 2007

Yes, I seen it also online at:

http://www.livingstonparishnews.com/

Now, you tell ME, these aren't St. Bernard people--reincarnated with hope
and future? They have so many great memories, still maintain
connections/friends and love their "homeland/motherland" and until death do
they part. Refreshing, charming, and certainly good ambassadors for our
beloved St. Bernard Parish. I honestly believe you can take St. Bernardians
away from St. Bernard Parish, but you CANNOT, WILL NOT and SHOULD NOT take
St. Bernard away from ST. BERNARDIANS. Amen and good luck to the 101-1001
Chalmations who are certainly "evangelists" of the good work and faith of
the wonderful people and parish of ST. Bernard!!

=-=-jer=-=

In this weeks Livingston paper there was an article called "101 chalmatians'
land in Walker subdivision", It was about a whole new neighbhood that is
filled with former St. Bernard residents. All over livingston there are new
subdivison with former St. Bernard residents. Just because we have made the
decision to escape the flood waters of future storms do not make us any less
proud of where we came from. We decided to move on but being close with our
fellow "Evacueess" keeps us connected to our beloved St. Bernard Parish.
Many blessings to the people of post- Katrina St. Bernard.

Shelly
Resident of St. Bernard for 35 years!
New resident of Denham Springs since august 2005