[StBernard] St. Bernard Proud

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 26 22:48:30 EDT 2007

# 1 no one said you should stay away, people have said stop being so
negative and instead of typing 100 messages daily maybe come down to St.
Bernard and help us correct the thousands of things you think are wrong with
St. Bernard today.

# 2 If you want it to succeed than put up or shut up, do you really believe
you are helping it succeed by talking negatively about every subject
concerning St. Bernard?

# 3 We are coming back strong, whether you help or not, we are all very
proud to be back home. My face lights up when a business opens or a
building gets demolished that is making my parish look worse than it should.
When both Taco Bells were cleaned this previous week I smiled again, I look
at each minor thing as a step toward progress. I spent 2 hours driving
around STB Saturday to see who was back on the weekend working on there
homes, the one neighborhood I found that surprised me was Deer Creek, almost
all those homes are re-done. Judging from the traffic at any giving time on
a weekend you would think we were back to pre-K. Of course I understand not
all those people stay in St. Bernard or call it home but those people are
all contributing in some way, whether purchasing goods from our businesses
or helping fix homes.

Even your horrible negativity can't stop us, ST. BERNARD IS BACK and will be
better than it was before, not sure exactly when but it will be and that is
with or without you or anyone else.

Chad