[StBernard] AC/DC

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 27 21:23:37 EDT 2007

>And we've just got to learn to like the liberals as much as the rest of us.

Oh Westley...you were doing so well until that. ;-) For me, I'm kinda glad
we've got those Dem majorities in Congress now. It appears there's a
helluva lot of good legislation moving thru that will benefit our area.

Another thing you could have suggested (for Ask Westley?) is the use of
filters in email. I got tired of the St. Bernard Proud tag so I created a
filter that just sends it on its way to my favorite folder called "annoying
shit".

Jim