[StBernard] 7500.00 monies

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 29 19:05:46 EDT 2007

Thank you! I did not know about this. We were drastically lowballed by LRA
so I turned it down and sold the house on my own. I would like to put some
hurricane shutters on the new house we purchased so I am definitely
interested in what I have to do to get the 7500.00. I did not see anything
about this in the packet I received from LRA with the "golden letter" but
then again, I was so pissed off I could not see straight anyway and may
have missed something! Where do we start?
SMM