[StBernard] Murphy Settlements Arriving

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 31 18:30:15 EDT 2007

My pleasure Laurie. Just today, I received my certified letter for the full
and complete amount agreed upon. I'm satisfied. Isn't it amazing when a
"class action suit" that took a year and a half (which some say should have
taken 5-10 yrs) timewise has beaten the Road Home program that many believed
would all be completed by February? This is because the rules change more at
LRA, the State and FED. Governments that do more "forbidding" people of
funds that was allocated by Congress as an emergency stopgap measure? We
know the state needs money, but so does the intended victims whom the money
was allocated and thus far has reached less than 3% of the population.

I do hope they're not playing the "waiting" or should we say the
"out-waiting" game to tire the humbled in spirit and impatient in disgust
for their personal gain. (ex. Those who drop out, were told no money coming,
or thus feel that they will die firstly before they get their just reward.
God, I pray that we can hold out and not be forced into additional
"2nd-property" insurances, double-property taxes, double grooming, and
double-trouble, especially those who still have their bummed-out property
(even down to the slabs) and their Home-away-from-home property. What's more
criminal and cruel than watching fantastic folks die from their inside
outwards?

--jer--

Thanks for the info. Jerry. I'll it pass along to my brother too.

Laurie