[StBernard] Question Again

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 31 18:29:07 EDT 2007

Now I hear about this Rebuilding Permit that has to be filed before April
3rd. I'm coming back in town, from my vacation I just left for, just, to
bring this permit to the complex for my new house and for the one I was
living at in Arabi. What gives with all this? I love St. Bernard and I
want to move back with all my heart but I truly feel what's going on now
will prevent ALOT of people from moving back. What happens to the people
that didn't know about this permit, as I didn't know before I left for my
family trip? Can someone PLEASE advise us correctly with this?

22,

no, the implementation period is 60 days after the adoption on April 3. And
if you or the previous owner has a permit on file to rebuild or a utility
permit then that counts as having started the process.

God Bless,
Craig