[StBernard] animal shelter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 7 15:33:59 EDT 2007

Laurie,

you are right- there should be minimal standards met. I also agree that
there may be a need for the ASPCA or LASPCA to provide the services and we
not have a shelter here for now, unitl the process of the rebuild is
complete.

There were some really valuable residents who provided great support of the
shelter in the past- if you are interested or know of someone else that
wants to revitalize the volunteer support services please let me know.

God Bless,
Craig