[StBernard] animal shelter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 8 11:32:04 EDT 2007

JLY,

I am checking on the exact amount received- we did not meet for executive
finance this week so the answer should be forthcoming next week but the
preliminary response from the administration is the amount was closer to a
50k donation and a 10k donation and it was not presented to the council for
any budget review as were many other funding sources done the same way.
This is why the council put a requirement that the budget as adopted was
artificially low to force monthly budget amendments as a means to monitor
the process of the administrations spending- we still are waiting to see if
this is being honored by the administration.

God Bless,
Craig