[StBernard] levees

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 10 22:45:07 EDT 2007

Gee, we're so impressed. Chris Holmes, project engr. at the Corps for the
MRGO levees says that his supervisors have told him to see if anything can
be done to raise the levee for St. Bernard Parish. Like we are to believe
that all this time the Corps' engineers haven't look at it yet? Of course
they have and Corps knows the price and it's too much to spend on St.
Bernard. This is headline news in the St. Bernard News??? They will now
look into it, but no promises to do anything. Wake me up when they start
raising our levees to what they should have been on Aug 29,2005! mvd