[StBernard] George Carlin's answers for Iraq and gas prices...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 13 23:49:42 EDT 2007

Well, I've been a Carlin fan for the past 30 years. (as long as he doesn't
get too liberal <G>).. Yes, I'm not the anti-Mexican, but an
anti-"anti-taxpayer" of sorts. I'm being taxed through the yoohoo, (not to
denegate Yahoo or the beverage, YooHoo and I could have easily used the
term, "Wazoo" Snoz-zoo or Yakamine ;) penalized through the Azzoo and
challenged (and some say: grabbed by the Ahuh...), so, free-rides are not my
proverbial "cup of tea". I don't want to hear "they do the work no one
wants" because if we didn't have the illegals, then those who can't find
jobs will have to do them, do dope or do time. And although most are
hard-working, the criminal element is added to the mix of those coming
around the system into the U.S.

(Granted, I also feel this way about other "illegal aliens" such as the
Chinese invasion, the other illegal South Americans, Caribbeans, and anyone
crossing borders who break the law doing so. I'd almost like to put
instruments up (like bug-lights that zap bugs touching the filiments
<chuckle>, but we can't have "Fried illegals" all over our border fences
<Grin>..)

So, we'll need to do better jobs at enforcement allowing 3/4 of those
getting through while 1/4 get sent back (Idea? example: Let's give Americans
the right to setup detention places in Mexico City for those crossing our
southern border (Like in Guantanamo, Cuba-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_detainment_camp ), co-staffed by
agents from both Mexico and the U.S.), using their facility to drag their
sorry a***** with detention for "trying". Presently, there's no deterrence,
but to carry them back over with impunity.

Other than that, discussion on this subject upsets my lunch <G>.

--jer--

P.S. I'm also worked about Homeland Security and any radical Muslims who
could potentially undermine our security as "secret agents" of the Middle
East. I can remember similar situations during WWII, etc. where Nazis
secretly infiltrated the U.S. and other worldwide cities "camouflaging"
their appearance to be similar to the "guy/gal next door". No paranoia
tendencies here but caution as to the "real" reality show happening in the
U.S. of A and this is not on TV, so to speak. (but that's a different
subject for another time).