[StBernard] Breaux is Out, Woe is Me

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 17 00:10:17 EDT 2007

Interesting article Westley.

I think Foti did the right thing because whatever his decision it was going
to be challenged in the courts. Breaux said since it was now going to a
challenge in the courts the election would not be on *issues*, he was bowing
out.

I really don't have an idea who the Dems can run. I was discussing the
situation to a friend here and could not name the announced remaining Dem
candidate. So much for name recognition. I did read some time back that
some guy associated with the Shaw Corp. (the prez.?) might consider running,
but I'm sure as soon as it's known he's an F.O.B. (friend of Blanco) *that*
would be the kiss of death.

So, at this point I don't see how the guv's race isn't going to be a yawner.
Poor Bobby; he's all prepared to fight and run, and has his 5 mill. war
chest, but he'll be coasting in.

As far as '08...don't forget Fred!

JLY

Just some observations I've seen since Friday.

Westley
<http://www.thecanetruck.com/archives/2007/04/breaux_is_gone.html>