[StBernard] rebuild?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 17 00:11:27 EDT 2007

Oh my Ms. Keller. The same thoughts went thru my mind as I watched the
Weather Channel and news networks. FIVE FOOT SURGE AND YOU'LL HAVE
FLOODING?? Better move...don't rebuild there. The country can't bail you
out time and again. Why were you so stupid to build there in the first
place?

JLY

I read online tonight about the flooding on the east coast due to
this
severe storm system, the high winds that came through, etc. One
report said
it hasn't been this bad since 1992. Let's listen to hear if anyone
suggests
that New York and the other coastal areas should not re-build
because this
happens every 15 years causing such destruction that these people
need to
move out of harm's way. I think we won't hear a word. That logic
seems to
only apply to us. ddk