[StBernard] Cookbook

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 17 00:13:05 EDT 2007

TO EVERYONE WHO ASKED ABOUT THE COOKBOOKS:

THE COOKBOOKS ARE PROTECTED FROM COPING BY LAW.

Our Pastor at Gethsemane received the Gethsemane cookbook from his mother,
as she knew he lost his. As he thumbed through it, he noticed the company's
contact info and gave it a shot. Yes, they still had all on the computer and
are able to reprint. So they did.
We have copies at the church, available for a minimum donation of ten, to
help raise funds for our kitchen appliances.
So calling the company is worth a shot. If they cant do it, you might like
the Gethsemane cookbook.Has lots of great potluck recipes (Lutherans are
famous for their potlucks).

Oh, and we have POWER at the church, and landscaping was done on the side.
Looks great. Floors are bing laid, and the classrooms are cheerful with
their mural(s), some more to be done within the next few weeks. It will be
great for the three VBSs this summar, and Preschool this fall. GOD is Great.

Gaby