[StBernard] 2 bedroom home for rent in Chalmette Avail...May 1st see info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 19 21:35:13 EDT 2007

ambulance for his 80ish father and it took over an hour

I got rear-ended on Paris Road the other day, and the police arrived within
about 10 minutes or so, I was off on my way in about an hour or a little
less. Not bad.
I had no experience with ambulance yet in the parish, but had a tremendous 6
plus hour wait at the clinic with my daughter. Then I hear the long waits in
East Jeff ER, as their beds have to empty before patients can move out of
the ER onto the floors. We get requests as far as our Grant parish facility
for placement, of elderly and many mental health cases, as there is hardly
any placement option near N.O. it seems.
I hear we may have a small hospital in two years, that might be a big issue
for many to return. Hope they can find enough staff to work it. Good luck to
you and your parents.

Gaby