[StBernard] Mr. Boasso, a Demo?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 19 21:40:24 EDT 2007

Now Mr. Boasso is reported by news that there may be a chance to "switch
political parties" to the Democratic party giving the democrats (democratic
ticket) someone who can beef up their candidates vs. Mr. Jindal.

We wonder why.

There's an old slogan: When you can't beat'um, join the other side" <G>. If
this is true, I must say, at least I respected him more when he stuck to his
political philosophy knowing Jindal was stronger in (and at) the polls.

Now, we'll split up one of our favorite sons (or to some, which used to be)
with one of our favorite bets (Jindal).

--jer--