[StBernard] FEMA trailer relocation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 23 18:29:09 EDT 2007

Sorry I haven't said thank you sooner. Busy weekend--my daughter turned 19!
Boy is she getting old. I appreciate the information. We just need
something temporary as they still have their house to repair. They are
still and limbo and I just keep thinking how much better they would be
mentally, physically, spiritually if they were getting closer to be settled.
Getting their trailer moved, would be a great start, then they could work on
their house, or when our new one is finished, they could have our old one.
Lots of thoughts swirling around in my head!

Thanks for caring.

Janet

Hey Laurie,

good thought- I had already been in touch with City of Hope and the
pastoral committee assisting in the selection of applications for
homes.
The applications can be picked up at the council office now. When I
get
the information from Janet, i will forward it as well.

God Bless,
Craig