[StBernard] activities and leisure

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 26 21:32:21 EDT 2007

thanks Gaby

Craig
-----Original Message-----
Cant make it to the THursday meeting (working out of town), neither can my
teen (these kids have such a social calendar) but I do hope there will be
great ideas about this resource center etc.
I do hope that our library will have a great start and will grow into
something that our kids will love to use, and I am talking about the older
kids, teens etc, not just the young ones. THey already love the library.

Not all teens are sports oriented. Even a place to 'hang out' safely, talk,
listen to some music, etc would be great. With someone there to talk to and
discuss stuff if so desired. Real stuff. The kind teens dont really want to
bring up to their parents. (I remember our church youth director, he was
such a person the teens would talk to, but he is now way up north, due to
who else: Katrina)
Looking forward to the news from this meeting tomorrow. Thanks,Craig, for
putting it on.

Gaby