[StBernard] Trailer Park Razed In Half-Million Dollar Mistake

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 27 23:50:59 EDT 2007

Yes Wes, FEMA paid with our tax dollars. I think the moron who thought to
bypass a simple soil test and his boss who approved it should be forced to
pay it back. Excluding the Murphy thing, just the toxic mix of diesel, oil,
gas, decaying bodies and animals, etc. from cars and boats right by the
Violet Canal should have warranted the test. Let's not even discuss the loss
of time to a possible home for residents. If I had balls, they would be
swelled right now!

Wendy