[StBernard] LRA Chair, Board Members Urge Swift HUD, VA Approvals on LSU ...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 29 20:47:55 EDT 2007

Well I know the Kirkland Clinics are downtown and on the southside. Plus,
they have the big hospital downtown plus UAB west in Bessemer for hospitals.

Where are you staying that you have to drive 250 miles to a facility? B'ham
is not 250 miles from anywhere in Alabama that I can think of, certainly not
Tuscaloosa, Huntsville or Montgomery. Locations that I can think of that
have clinics. The bandaid clinics, as you describe them, are that...for
outpatient visits.

JLY
JLY,

The problem with the UAB system, since I am here now and dealing
with it,
people usually have to drive 75-150 miles to the nearest facility
outside of
bandaid clinics. As a matter of fact I have to drive 250 miles
tomorrow to
go to Birmingham

Wendy

P.S. I know the church wasn't in the "oil spill area". However, no
one is
going to tell me that the hand of God came down and held the oil
around
12-20 blocks with 13+ ft of water running all over the parish. And
to this
day no one can tell me why Murphy paid to scrap all of the neutral
grounds
down passed the violet canal and to the new extension, unless that
same hand
held the water to just Judge Perez and no where else.