[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 9 23:06:25 EDT 2007

Wes,

How is it that the road home is going bankrupt?Correct me if I'm wrong in
this, but didn't they calculate the number of homes destroyed by the amount
of money given and came to the grand total of 150,000 per home owner.
Considering they are only dispersing an average of 75,000 per homeowner,
where in the hell is the rest of the money going? By their numbers of 38,
525 * the average benefit of 75,715 totals only 2.9 billion...where is the
5.52 coming from and it still only equals about half of what is stated? Am I
confused on calculating this out because it's not making sense.

Wendy