[StBernard] CRAIG - HIGH GRASS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 15 00:09:36 EDT 2007

Anonymous,

please send the address so that I can track the hold up on the demolition
issue. unfortunately, the grass issue sometimes takes a bit longer to move
someone along because of the decision to let the lien sit on the property
until it is sold- but that means it can't be closed on by the LRA either
without the lien being satisfied.

God Bless,
craig