[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 18 20:37:21 EDT 2007

I know where some of the road home money is going. My daughter's boyfriend
is 18, a college student and working at the road home this summer pulling
files for $20 a pull. No joke. He made $400 today for pulling 20 files. I

think this is terrible and he knows it is too but he's not turning it down.

What starving college student would? Who of us would? He got the job
cause he knows someone that works there. If this is not true, the boyfriend

is lying to us. I haven't seen the paycheck, but I don't think he is lying.

He spends money.

Laurie