[StBernard] Expanding higher ed access for low income students

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 26 22:47:08 EDT 2007

John, I very much agree with your comments to Wendy. We will have to agree

to disagree with her view. Much of a person's situation in life is based on

decisions they make for themselves and their lives. Not all, but I believe
most. I believe most people can acheive the American Dream through hard
work, dedication, and persistance. My husband and I both come from very
humble and modest backgrounds. Our parents did not finish high school. We
have been able to achieve much more than our parents, and I hope my children

will achieve much more that we have.

Laurie