[StBernard] DEADLINE TO APPLY TO THE ROAD HOME PROGRAM IS JULY 31

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 30 23:47:17 EDT 2007

The nerve of LRA setting deadlines. They should be the ones with deadlines.
How about they have till July 31 to pay out applicants who have done all the
necessary paperwork and are just waiting for the almighty LRA to call. If
they don't pay by July 31, then they need to pay back every penny that they
were compensated for. It is amazing how these incompetent buffoons get
their money for their services and we all have to sit and wait when we've
done everything that was asked of us.

Robby