[StBernard] New Items Posted to LouisianaRebuilds.info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 31 22:56:29 EDT 2007

Lousiana Rebuilds <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/>

Affordable Housing Locater Now Available

UNITY of New Orleans has created an online housing locater that includes
rentals at or below 80% of fair market rental prices. Find this and other
options for finding affordable housing in our Renters Section
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/renters> .

Silence Is Violence City Walks

Silence Is Violence, a local anti-violence organization, is now holding
weekly City Walks. These weekly evening strolls from one New Orleans
neighborhood to another are intended to nurture connections among
neighborhoods and to establish a positive, anti-violence presence on our
streets. This week's City Walk is TODAY, May 31, at 6pm starting at
Dominic's in the CBD (219 Carondelet St.), with Shamar Allen and members of
the Hot 8 Brass Band. Find out more about getting involved with Silence is
Violence and other crime prevention organizations in our Public Safety
Section. <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/publicsafety>

Road Home Program Application Deadline July 31

The Road Home Program has announced a deadline to apply. Information
regarding the program, the deadline, and how to apply can be found at
www.road2la.org or by calling 1-888-ROAD-2-LA (1-888-762-3252).
Find out about other financial assistance programs for homeowners in our
Homeowners Section. <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/homeowners>