[StBernard] Expanding higher ed access for low income students

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 1 18:29:38 EDT 2007

You are right John about people helping people better than government could
ever do. I guess that is one of the reasons I'm for less governement.
They are not very good at what they do or very efficient. I also want you
to know, Wendy, that I don't me to pick on you. As I said before, we are
all entiltled to our opinions and there is room for all. That's democracy.

My bother in law and his family are getting a house built by habitat for
humanity. I think he told me Jimmy Carter is going to nail some nails in
his house and write on the studs. That's wonderful.

Laurie